Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i love meat pillows.


i've been finding myself being a vegetarian on the weekdays, besides the occasional happy hour or canned tuna for lunch. meat is just too god damn expensive. so with pleasure, i accepted the invitation from my cousins and brother-in-law to have a nice saturday night chow-down at fette sau in williamsburg.

fette sau, which is german for "fat pig", provided me with the perfect weekend escape not only from my herbivore filled work week, but from my little northeast bubble. you know those specials on the travel channel that feature bbq joints in the south where people line up for hours to get a cafeteria tray topped with meat and sliced white bread? this is totally that place. 

we were so much in meat heaven, we fantasized about meat pillows.. think about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment